Meet the Manager
Lorraine Renshaw & Gillian Blackburn - Walworth Enterprise Centre Managers
Help for businesses
Lorraine & Gill can help new and existing businesses in a number of ways with:
- links to support organisations and advisors
- links to the Local Authorities - Test Valley Borough Council and Hampshire County Council
- links to employment agencies
- links to local press and publishers
- links to other local businesses and fellow tenants such as sign writers, photographers, security services, business and technical advisors
- links to business networks such as Chambers of Commerce and Hampshire Enterprise
- providing general advice and guidance
Andover Offices - Hours of Opening
The Enterprise Centre office opening hours are:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 12.30pm. (Viewings can be arranged outside of these hours with a minimum of 24 hours notice) Management is usually on Site until 4.00pm with the exception of absence cover, which is mornings only.
Out of office hours there is a telephone answering service or email contact and these are followed up every morning.
t: 01264 355841
Lorraine joined the Kier/Test Valley Team at Walworth Enterprise Centre in September 2013 and brings with her a wide range of experience and knowledge. Lorraine has worked for both the private and commercial sector. This work has ranged from Local Authority Housing, to Real Estate (Residential and Commercial) which work, included letting & selling Industrial Units. Her most recent role prior to joinng Kier Property was with MOD Contractors dealing with military infrastructures & accommodation.
Gill has recently joined the Kier team at Andover, providing extended management hours and more flexibility to the administration services. Gill's working background is mostly in banking/credit control and administration.